MDI Probe 2100
Simplicity best describes the Probe 2100. Before engineering the Probe 2100, we gathered information and suggestions from individuals in the forest products industry in order to focus on what is most important to you - giving you an easy to use, rugged, and durable handheld metal detector. You will find no knobs, dials, or switches on this device because it requires absolutely no calibration or adjustment - just turn it on and go!
Probe 2100 Features and Benefits
- Pre-set for maximum sensitivity with adjustable sensitivity control
- Bright L.E.D. display indicates signal strength and battery level
- Metal case provides durability, yet weighs only 5 pounds
- This highly professional and rugged industrial metal detector is factory calibrated and will detect an 8d nail buried 15” into any type of log.
- Ni-cad batteries, charger, and headphones included
- 12-hour battery life per charge
- 3-piece S-style collapsible rod
Experienced sales staff and engineers are ready to design the perfect system for your application.